Collateral

Dude, there’s a goldmine of marketing literature from Uncle Chris and WCRA. Join if you haven’t, and get his free book that I know you don’t have because of this question. Nothing wrong with the question, but the greatest sources are (WCRA) above, and below:

https://windowcleaner.com/free-book

1 Like

ive been a member. i have his book. only on chapter 3 though. i was looking for specific examples. brochures really.

I stand corrected. Love, love, love your artwork, BTW. I really like the fridge magnet idea if you are worried about leaving something memorable, but “thank you” notes leave a lasting memory too.

2 Likes

thanks!
i like the magnet idea too… i think i will do that. we do send thank you texts with links for reviews… sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.

AT COST PRINTING is having a nice promotion:At Cost Printing - Fall Coupons

2 Likes

i’ve been studying business for 2.5 years now and this thread is the first time i’ve heard the term. maybe it’s not as common as you’ve assumed.

It may be, but jargon is not the same as definition.

Personal hand written “Thank you card” is more touchy feely, customers really remember you!

1 Like

(Cleans windows to a squeaky clean finish) “Mr. Johnson, if you ever want to see your stainless steel kingsford grill again you will pay me $241.71” (written in various magazine clippings glued to construction paper) mwahahahaha!! :japanese_goblin: