Commercial cleaning bid

Hi all. Located in the Midwest. Getting into commercial cleaning and I have everything figured out how to do and access the job but at a standstill on quoting this and how long it could take. Any advice would be appreciated! It’s about 28,000 sqft of glass and 3200 total panes. I’m not cleaning frames. Glass only.

$13,340…not a dime less.

1 Like

Is near 25-30k just outrageous? I’m just thinking if I factor in 4 minutes per window if they’re really bad plus the time to move from window to window in a lift. It could take 200+ man hours to do that. And the way it’s spaced out. It’ll be hard to have 2 people working in one spot for at least half the job.

Good luck getting anything more than $4k for the outside only… only way that happens if you add the lift cost to the quote… so maybe $4500

A lift alone is near 2k/ day or 10k per month. Where do you live?

25K LMAO
Someone else will bid it to abseil and have it knocked out in 2 days
4 mins per window ? I did not see anything about a CCU, maybe this is out of your league

1 Like

Large commercial work is basically just pulling a rabbit out of the hat. I’ve done large commercial work for killer money where there was no science to it I was just presentable threw out a bid and it landed. I’m not saying that’s the proper way but nobody can look at that many windows and know exactly where they’re going to land. I like the sound of $2,000 a side plus lift cost and $400 cherry on top

1 Like

Two guys two days one guy in the lift with the waterfed pole one guy below with a waterfed pole 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. make a boatload of cash and don’t get greedy.

my man welcome to my disappointment. Commercial work is almost always under priced apparently. How long are you thinking it will take and how many people?

8 g’s for the outside

Lol ok Steve… yes it’s ccu. Apologize for not specifying. I was factoring in time to move window to window around a job site where there are 4 other lifts on one side of the building.

It’s over 3,200 panes of glass. Two guys. Hoping for under a week. @Denver13, how are two guys cleaning that much glass in 2 days

Just to be clear there are two other sides to this building and an inner courtyard that’s the full 7 stories