Compliance depot scam

Ban him!

With pleasure

Clickā€¦ click ā€œReason for banning - self loathingā€

And we have reached the end of my dealing with CD on this property (there are several others my customer has). I worked up all the documents the required, updated the changed verbiage, included 2 copies of the certificate (since I was told WC and GL couldnā€™t be on the same page as the auto (different verbiage)), and letters from the insurance company as to why other requirements couldnā€™t be met. In short, it took me about 2 weeks to get everything together. I send it up to CD. Five minutes later I get a voicemail stating that the verbiage had changed (second time in two weeks) and everything would have to be done again. I relayed this to my client, who said, "F**K!, I am sorry, I do my best not to use that language on the phone with you, let me call you backā€¦ (called me back) and informed my they would no longer be working on that property.

The rating is irrelevant. It is only due to uninformed vendors.

If the endorsement was signed we would accept it. Most of us have twice as much insurance experience than the average agent.

The client is the person who hired us. You would be the vendor.

We receive hundreds of mails per day. It takes a little bit to go through themā€¦and overseeing their team as well. You should call us for a faster response.

You were never told that the auto cold not be on the same certificate as the gl and wc. That is an outright lie.

The client is the one who changes the verbiage so blame them, not us.

Nope. Not a scam. The client is simply passing the cost onto the vendor they would have normally incurred.

This guy is going for some kinda record, or something! Worldā€™s most obnoxious PRā€¦

1 Like

Whose job is it to inform them?

Does the vendor agree to this?

Which side of your mouth are we to believe?

I just read this entire thread while eating tortilla chipsā€¦

Its like watching a reality show. The Compliance Depot guy reminds me of the drunk delusional character that no one likesā€¦he just keeps ramblingā€¦ ā€œDont hate me cause you ainā€™t meā€ and ā€œIm not as think as you drunk I amā€¦ā€

Its amazing. Please keep going. Please keep goingā€¦

Here is another fun one. One of my clients had one of their clients switch to CD. So, they paid the $99 fee. Less than thirty days later the property dropped CD (my client hadnā€™t done a single job there) and now CD wonā€™t refund the $99.

Not a lie, I was even sent 2 sample certificates, with different verbiage on both.

I donā€™t blame you for changing the verbiage, I do blame you for not informing anyone of the change.

1. It was signed. It wasnā€™t accepted.
  2. I am not a vendor, as has been pointed out to you before. You are not that bright.
  3. So what you are saying is you donā€™t have the resources to do the job you are ā€œhiredā€ to do, and your team leaders are unable to do their job either. A refreshing bit of honesty. And for the record, I did call, and was told email was better.

Maybe you should reread #2 and #3ā€¦ Those are 100% on CD.

Yeah, blame the vendor. You are the victim here, compliance depot.

Could this personā€¦ possibly really work for compliance depot?

In post#4, a representative of Compliance Depot describes a letter of a person who feels he has been scammed as ā€œhateful criticismā€. I object to the use of this inflammatory term. I consider it unprofessional and defensive of the C.D. representative.

Here is what C.D. sent to our firm: Does it look like it might stir up a personā€™s emotions? We have had a good relationship with the client BEFORE C.D. came onto the scene. I wouldnā€™t describe those emotions as hateful. I would say those emotions came about as a direct reaction to C.D.s actions.

I had the same angry reaction, fyi, when iI received this letter:
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM Woodmont Real Estate Services, L.P.
REMOVAL FROM VENDOR DATABASE PENDING
*** IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED ***[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

April 1, 2013

XYZ Company
ComplianceDepot Vendor ID - xxxxxx

As you know, B----- Real Estate Services has contracted with Compliance Depot to manage our Vendor Compliance Program for all B----- Real Estate Services suppliers or service providers, including your company.

Your company has not registered with Compliance Depot as required for all B----- Real Estate Services suppliers or service providers. In order to maintain the integrity of our compliance program, B----- Real Estate Services will be removing your company from our vendor database if you do not initiate the compliance process within 3 business days from receipt of this notice.

Your username and password for the Compliance Depot website are:

User Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Password: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We hope you will reconsider your decision and enroll with Compliance Depot for Woodmont Real Estate Services, L.P. as soon as possible in that we consider all of our suppliers and service providers important to our success. Please contact Compliance Depot, toll free, at 888-493-6938 to begin the process.

Sincerely yours,
B----- Real Estate Services

[HR][/HR]
now if that does not look like an extortion letter. tell me what does?

Unless COMPLIANCE DEPOT is completely clueless to how their business looks online, this guy may be the real deal.

Only an ignorant fool like the one that CLAIMS to be a Compliance Depot rep here would let his business literally get crapped upon online without doing any bit of damage control at all.

The first 10 results for COMPLIANCE DEPOT online are #1 - Compliance Depot, #2-10 How much people hate ā€œCompliance Depotā€

Brazen, yes. Stupid, probably not.

People are still paying CD, and CD still isnā€™t paying people.

Its actually quite brilliant the way theyā€™re set up.

If I didnā€™t have a conscience Iā€™d probably do the same.

Dang morals.

Should have called it Complaint Depot