Compliance depot scam

The vendor doesn’t have to agree. The management company is the one to decide what vendors they use.

When a payment is made that person is informed that we do not guarantee work. Just because the client no longer uses us does not mean we will refund any money because the money is spent processing paperwork and doing the background screenings.

Yes it is a lie. We have ONE sample certificate that we email out and all the verbiage required is on that cert. we only change the verbiage if the client tells us to.

You just seem to be confused. Signed waivers are accepted unless the proper verbiage is not on it. We have all he resources we need and we do our job they way it is designed. I cannot help it if you cannot follow instructions.

What is wrong with he letter? If you decide not to enroll then we remove you from our database.

We are not paying people? Who exactly do we pay. Our job is to make sure you are covered by insurance hn you go to the property. There is nothing for us to pay.

It’s been pointed out in earlier posts(I believe, I’m not reading through this thread again) that vendors have been put in non-compliance after work has been completed and payment withheld.

This space for rent!

Thank you. @Compliance Depot doesnt see to think this happens, yet the complaints in the Facebook posts below say differently.

I find it amazing that only dummies do business with CD.

At least, that seems to be the moral of the story here.

CD = perfect.
People who use CD = dummies.

Therefore, if you are not a dummy, quick! Stop doing business with CD, and urge other non-dummies to do the same!

Just started typing in google and learned a lot there…

Ok…but that doesn’t have anything to do with us. The management company controls your payments.

Do you get paid by the management company or the vendor? It would in my opinion be good customer service to help the person that pays you collect their money.

This space for rent!

We do help the vendor. Countless times we call agents to get the correct documents because many of them do not follow the sample certificate

A management company asked me if I was a member of CD before I bid the job. I said no, I will never join that scam. I bid on the job but didn’t get it.

I cant believe this thread as almost 50k views…

What’s the highest view record?

After reading this thread I noticed one thing, every wcr member but their name on their posts, CD never did. Just an observation.

Sam

that should be put not but.

I think this might be it