Considering hosting a second Marketing Bootcamp

Herschel did you get with chris about the WCRA membership yet?

I am cheap too! But every event i have been to has caused me to make changes in my business that make me money!

Why not KC? It seems people want to party in Vegas…

Kansas City is right smack in the center, east and west can all meet in the middle :slight_smile:

I could do KC.

Wherever you hold it should be near a major airport. Not a regional. I looked into airfares to come to your event and they were over $500.00 hard to get good rates flying from one regional airport to another regional Airport. So that would rule out all the choices except Las Vegas.

Vegas is the only choice for me. All the others will cost way too much in airfare. Plus I can take the wife in vacation at the same time

Vegas is a 1 day drive for me but gawd I hate that town. Rudest people, worst traffic and crowded as hell. Did I mention I don’t like Vegas? Also I don’t gamble so I avoid that town as much as I can. Unfortunately we have to drive through there 3 or 4 times a year to visit the grand kids.

For me, it wasn’t a matter of location or even time of the year (which was pretty good). It was simply scheduling conflicts. I couldn’t make it happen this year with previous commitments.

I would say the same comment applies Charity. Some screen shots of you slamming your “friends”. I can post those if anyone has doubts.

You really want an honest answer?

Renny, I’m not sure why you keep making negative type remarks about this event, but it’s quite offensive considering you are not even in the window cleaning industry. Please keep your comments to yourself. Thank you in advance.

Perhaps Jenny if people really knew how they were being talked about behind their backs in the secret group “the randoms”, which you know all to well about, since your in that group, they would look at things in a whole new light? Want me to continue? Put some screen shots up for people that are getting slammed to read perhaps?