Direct Mailing Marketing

How many of you use Direct Mailing for post cards? What service do you use and what are some of the prices that are common? Do you find this to be effective?

Have you tried performing the search function regarding this subject? There is a VAST amount of information to pour through. I suggest that first, then refine your question once you’ve poured through what’s already there. :thumbsup:

Get em printed your self and bring em to the post office yourself. Save money and they go out when you want.

2 Likes

I would like to avoid telling people to use the search function. The forum is meant to be used for conversation not so much a database of searchable information.

I love direct mail and many others here do as well. Direct mail can be very effective. I used it to grow my business for 10 years.

4 Likes

i agree, nothing shuts down conversation like “have you tried the search function?”

2 Likes

I’m probably the person that says it the most here. I can see Chris point though.

The reason I say that ( use the search function) is most of the time the poster gets some great instant responses, and I believe if you don’t uses the searchable data base you will miss so much great advice and golden nuggets from knowledge pool here. Jmo

2 Likes

No worries Steve. I can see both sides of it really.

Sometimes I feel like people just want to chat it out instead of going off historical information.

2 Likes

a lot of the times the info you find when you sear h (or should i say I find) isn’t directly relevant, either the thread is outdated or goes off in another direction or doesn’t answer a specific question and being able to troubleshoot i realish time is more helpful

1 Like

Sine I have the time I’m going with flyers for now but DM would be a lot more time efficient.

1 Like

Exactly

Thats what you should be doing. Keep doing that until you have more money then time. Then make the switch :wink:

2 Likes

Since when? On WCR? Huh.

1 Like

i know it’s rare but believe me, it does happen from time to time…

2 Likes