Do you accept credit cards?

BoA set me up! 1.99% for MC, Visa and Discover. And 2.13% for AMEX. If i jump thru a hoop and stand on my head they’re gonna give me $500!

I’ll have to read the fine print and get back to you.

1 Like

Yes, do they have an additional charge per transaction? that’s with no monthly fee correct?

No monthly. Amex is .20 per.

I use Square, and they cost a little more.

I have my money pronto with Square, I hope BoA does the same…

I don’t get a ton of payments with CC. However, one of my new clients this year wants a monthly clean, so I am going to bill him through Square. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Nice! Better than square 2.75% for swipe. I’ll have to check that because I dont have alot but a few commercial clients are email invoiced and pay by credit card. I love how easy it is and I don’t have to deposit it. Saves time for sure.

1 Like

They claim next day except Amex but I dont have to take Amex. It’s nice if the customer has a reward or miles card. I lose 2% but they gain whatever thier reward is. In the end it’s win win.

Never needed to. Checks and cash seem to work for my customers.

2 Likes

just switched to invoice 2 go 2.99% from square . ppl love it

We use square… Most of the time customer write checks… I’m happy with square and don’t complain about the fees…just a cost of doing business IMO

4 Likes

I also use Square. Nice and convienient I can’t say I’m too bothered about the %.

1 Like