Do You Overcome Objections?

I look at it this way…I dislike pushy sales people no matter what they are selling - EVEN if I need it. I offer clear concise information on what I have to offer, and almost every time it lands the job. Targeting very likely candidates helps that equation a little too. If I see a big beautiful home with a unkempt yard, chances are really good the homeowner isn’t into home maintenance. If the yard looks great and I notice the windows aren’t being serviced - I’m in!

1 Like

Comma comma comma … Chameleon it comes, an goes , red , gold , an green

2 Likes

I never go out to give an estimate on residential unless its close by to where we will be.
I use to 20 years ago … but found it was a lot of wasted time…
I try to give the best accurate estimate over the phone.

Love this. Best way to melt away any smoke screen objection is to get a laugh. @Friendows-Matt

2 Likes

iv found a way to overcome objectionable customers. theres a percentage who like to make a big deal about nothing. i had one recently who had apparently found a scrape mark on a painted wall-this they were sure was down to one of my workers. now it might have been but then again it could have been anybody who passed that way . the customer sent me photos of said scrape and a long letter attached. iv got a great reply that iv used a few times

i can only apologize for this mark,please send me the bill… i will be finding out which worker did it in the next week and they will be fired for doing this , thank you for informing me… blah blah

this Always gets the customer backpeddling fast… "i dont want that on my conscience, im sure it was an accident,lets forget it "

7 Likes

Omg that’s brilliant. You are a phycological puppet-master. In fact, you should sign those emails “Geppetto” lol

2 Likes

In any town. I hate pushy salesman. What we offer is simple. Take it or leave it. No price negotiation.

2 Likes