Dog person or cat person?

Schultz, 6 years old.

7 Likes

I love cats… they just take so darn long to marinade.

7 Likes

Dog

This thread should be a poll. :angry:

Because that would prove that cats are arrogant asses, and dogs are loving best friends. :wink:

1 Like

Love My Dogs!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thats what happens when your working your way through the shrubs trying to peer into the window! :wink:

Dog/Cat.

1 Like

No, but Beauceron’s are beautiful looking animals. Schultz is a German shepherd.

Interesting fact about Beauceron; they have intact usable rear dewclaws.

2 Likes

Best Dog ever! 13yrs old and running strong!

8 Likes

Even my dog has OCD. We get the chicken and rice dog food and he’ll eat all the light colored bits (the chicken) first. We get the lamb and rice dog food and he’ll eat all the dark colored bits (the lamb) first.

Perry The Puppy

7 Likes

Thanks for the Laugh Jared!!!

Fuck you skipper. Are you a racist? Do you show pics of other colored people looking bad?

That is my breed. On my 4th.

Rotties are guard dogs. Once they accept you, or know the leader is fine with will lick you to death…

My first test of any potential hire is how they deal with my 2 rotties rushing their crouch and seeing how they handle it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Shit, it’s eating me

2 Likes

Im in the middle. I like neighbors dogs…in their house. Cats are cool & quiet unless they are fighting of course which is rare. But maybe having a window where its as if everything outside is inside our room doesn’t help…Buster!! (thats the neighbors german shepherd…hearing that yelled because after he is let out he starts barking is funny unless its 3 am :sleepy::astonished::unamused::sleeping:)

To know me is to know I treat me dogs better than anything.

Literally have a full time work dedicated to playing, exercising and working with them.

Don’t judge a breed, judge a type, and hate those cat lovers hard

4 Likes