Domain theft

Well Steve you are one of the lucky ones. I can only tell you what I know from my own experience and others who are professionals with the internet. It’s not the worste company but it’s really not that user friendly. You can lose your domains if purchased through them? Hum how can that happen cause I purchased them? Well they are not too happy to let you transfer the domain. They will let you do it, but only make you wait weeks if not months for the transfer to complete. Hum? Don’t update your infor for ICANN or Dont update it the way godaddy believes if the correct way, they will freeze your domains. I have seen many nightmares when it comes to professional interest on the net using the company and I myself I seen my sister loose her domain altogether. And if you are thinking I might have screwed something up, your wrong. I did what they told me to do and the domain got so locked into their BS there was no way to get it released from them unless we waited 1 year for the domin to expire. But hey no biggy. You can take the advice of those who think they know what they are doing or you can take the advice from someone who listed with in the top 5 of google with in 3 months and has sat there for the last 2 years. And we are talking top 5 for good keywords. Not bobs window cleaning keywords. If I heard or experienced good things from the company I would say so. No differant then any other company. But when it comes to your business going with godaddy is to much of a risk in my eyes all to either save a buck or have ease of access to garbage that is not needed to run a website. Its no differant then window cleaning. Want to pay $1 per window, get $1 service.