Door hanger feed back

I’m getting ready to order new door hangers.
Trying to decide to use the same or change it up a bit.

Some constructive feedback from my friends in the trenches?

Looks good!

You could probably put Office and Storefront together, since the options available are the same. Don’t know how you’d format that with keeping the separate pictures, though… So maybe it’s better the way it is?

Only other thing I notice is maybe put the website at the bottom as well. While looking it over, once my eyes went to “Free Online Estimate” I was like, “what’s the website?” even though I already read it at the top.

1 Like

very concise and simple yet thorough, very nice job

perhaps consider
a picture of you or/and with your vehicle?
“from $___” for each picture or on back subheadings, no doubt you have some type of minimum for each?
phone number again on back by website at bottom?

again, very nice nice doorhanger

1 Like

With all due respect it’s overkill less is more. All you want to do is get their attention on their door hanger not give them your full company explanation. A door hanger is simply a logo business name contact information and services provided. You don’t need to fully explain to them on a door hanger how you’re going to clean their gutters etc. Businesses tend to overdo it with the back of their shirts vehicle information business cards door hangers etc. There is a rule in business that if somebody sees a piece of marketing material and can’t read it and basically 10 seconds it goes in the trash can. Remember you are passionate about your business and want everyone to know how great you are The customer does not know you they’re not going to sit down and read everything with the proudness that you do. Think about ads that you get Do you need a full description how the guy’s going to hot water extract your carpet and what tools he uses no you just want to know his information and what services he does. Also targeting office storefront and residential on the same door hanger is a mistake.

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with some, some I do not.
Actually putting residential and commercial and storefront on one door hanger has brought in work for all three. Everybody lives in a residence; everybody works somewhere, so the lady and her husband who run a clinic also asked for a quote for that when I gave a quote for their house. Would they have asked if I would do the clinic if they didn’t see that option on the door hanger? Who knows, but they did.
I do appreciate your perspective and will keep it in mind when it comes time to do a new door hanger design/layout.

1 Like

I feel dumb that I never thought of this before… Thanks for the perspective, Garry!

1 Like

Maybe just make these Titles bigger and maybe a different color. Nice door hanger though.

Make your titles look like this. It will pop.

1 Like

So I’m thinking about this adjustment. (Yes, I made the subheads on the backside larger).

1 Like

Love the changes. At a glance we can see what you do and bottom photo gives a human connection.

Consider making the text in red at the bottom the same shade of blue as the header. In my opinion, the three different text colors doesn’t work.

Question:
In your experience, do people call for different reasons, such as getting set up with a maintenance clean and others call to get an estimate? I am asking because the customer’s call to action isn’t clear to me, but perhaps you have several options listed for a good reason. Again, intent is simply to understand the reasoning.

Yea, I know the “call to action” is sort of weak, and I should work on that.
But some that I have tried in the past got similar response just a door hanger that alerts to available window service.
Really, people who want regular maintenance know what they want and I can do that - and do that often; others who just want their windows cleaned when they can’t stand looking at them anymore get that.
Now I just get the word out that my services are available. The last several years word of mouth has been doing well too. Piece it all together and and it all makes an income. :slight_smile: