Door hangers/ postcards

Hi guys, what do you think? My marketing material of door hangers and post cards have arrived. Should I hold off on distribution and mailing them out till the dust settles? With the Covid-19 pandemic I am worried that people will be more likely to toss materials and to not read them. Thoughts?

It’s illegal to go door to door in most places right now. So id hold off

1 Like

Hold off! Makes you look like you have no respect and people are broke

I’d hold off. May be a bad look; canvassing while others shelter in place. Not to mention more of your materials might end up in the trash, just because a lot of folks are waiting to see how things develop.

On the flip side, the squeaky wheel gets the grease…but if it squeaks at the wrong time, it gets replaced.:thinking:

2 Likes

This I think is area specific. I am about to use send jim to target some rich neighborhoods, and I have had a few people book that want their outside done. They also are concerned with supporting small business. I am hoping they will see it as something nice they can have done while they shelter in place. Best of luck either way.

Hmmm, mailman still puts junk mail in my mailbox. I know many people just toss what isn’t bills or correspondence - probably more so now, that is why I use door hangers, but for the next week or two I won’t be putting any door hangers out until we start up the new normal. And that is a something to think about - going forward things will always be different than what was before the virus.