Dream, Dream, Dream

Why did it take so long for you to sell on wcr?

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Mike

I got ya…

I like the way i have them. To me they are way easier to move if i want to. And that i don’t have to lift the ring…
Yeah they hang down a little lower. But they take up less space on my belt. The awp belt has hang points for a carabiner or something else.
I like the adaptability of this belt set-up. Already had some carabiners. So all i needed was a couple rings. $7 got me 5 rings biggest and next size down

I may switch things up. Move scrim to right side and boab to left… I would rather have a open place for a double loop squeegee.
Than give it to a bull ring… It’s all about flow and what is most important for your own personal belt.

For now No… At least for my exterior belt. Who knows maybe later down the road???

Interior belt maybe

My 2 cents John

[SIZE=1][I][B]A couple more credits are;

Jesse Green is my friend who came up with the Bull Ring Logo…Thanks Jesse !

And it was my Friend Peter Garcia down in Texas and a member here/Spotless, who made me the Bull Ring Logo Sticker…Thanks Peter !
[/B][/I][/SIZE]

Thanks Jeremiah…

Looks like a great product, I’ll probably pick up a couple myself! Here is a suggestion though. Replace that Asian music in your video with something like this El Matador music - YouTube It goes better I think.

Steve

Where’s the one you owe me, Dave?

I like that Steve I’m going to have to see if I can use that !

Dave

[SIZE=1]
A Standard Squeegee-Holster, used by window cleaners traditionally ,for ever ! Acts like a third hand ! This will be another product sold by Chris/WCR …
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Dange-Ster
[/SIZE]

//youtu.be/VdDUugNL_Tw

I use mine every time I pull the scrim off it…so basically every window. Very durable. Thanks Dange!

[I][B]Your welcome good Friend, I’m glad it works for you !

Your Friend[/B][/I]

I’m still waiting.

Hey Dave: Are ya thinking about making a double squeegee holster? Makes sense to me because ya got the single bull ring single and the double bull ring.

Mike, good to see you are unbanned! Missed you man!

Nice job! I’m sure you will do very well pursuing a product you truly believe in! I like the double ring to hold some scrim…What do you think?.. One could be drying a little while you use the other.

My original thought was one for my damp sill cloth and the other for my dry detailing cloth.

That’s pretty much what the double’s for, it holds the back up rag/Scrim ! Plus as you say it helps let your damp one drys while being aired !

BullRinger Dange

[MENTION=327]Dangerous[/MENTION], I’d like to see a left handed pistol style holster, like the ettore one. To the best of my knowledge, nobody makes one…

The Bull Rings Squeegee Holsters are universal Alex, and used on either hand…I’m left handed also, here you can see them on the left side on my work belt in the photo below ! Give me an idea to your thought, it helps me to come up with designs , not copies but new designs !

BullRinger Dange

PS …On the right side also, just a standard Squeegee Holster

Dave: If you made a pistol style holster that could hold Sorbo style squeegees, I think the storefront guys would beat a path to your door. You could make them right and left handed. PSAnything you would make out of premium leather would blow the other guys design out of the water. Is that copying?

[MENTION=327]Dangerous[/MENTION], like this one: Holster, Holder, Belt Accessory, Ettore | Window Cleaning Supplies, Tools, Equipment, Products

It’s got that cool angled design that holds the squeegee securely to your side. Unfortunately, they only make a right handed one