EBC Window Cleaning Soap

sample as well please

I would appreciate a sample.

Thanks,

I would love to get a sample. I may just place an order for something so you could just send it with the order. Do you have any samples left?

Is it available in a one quart bottle like Glass Gleam 4?

Hi Mike it is only available in gallon & 5 gallon for the time being.

If there is sample left I will like to try one .thx

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Sign me up for a sample please and thanks

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Can WCR make samples? Give them out to paying customers. I read that some beta testers really like it.

Mike post #8 is from EBC and they are having some samples made for WCR.

2013 World Series Champion
Boston Red Sox

But they’re not going to send a never ending supply are they? Sooner or later people will have to spend $50 to try it. Just thinking they’d sell more if it was available in quarts. Or small sample bottles were available.

No their probably not going to send a never ending supply, but since they haven’t even sent it to WCR yet, why don’t you ask for one instead of telling them how they should be packaging their product, because you don’t want to spend $50.

Boston Red Sox

I do not shop at WCR so it would be kinda rude to ask for a FREE sample.

In my opinion it’s rude to tell someone they should take on an added expense prior to release, because your afraid to risk $50, why don’t you ask the place you buy supplies to send you a sample? I assume you buy from a local Jan/San to avoid shipping?

Boston Red Sox

J Racenstein will have it soon enough. I shop there because they always have everything I need on an order.

Hey Jay: I was only making a nice suggestion to help Chris sell more soap and you want to make me look like an a**hole. Go **** yourself.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see WCR make little 2 oz samples if they decided to push the new soap and they couldn’t get any more samples. Thinking outside the box…that’s what they do.

I wonder how many people buy Glass Gleam 4 one quart at a time. Perhaps the folks in shipping and receiving at WCR know how many gallons vs quarts they sell. I was told by another supplier that GG4 is hands down the number one professional soap being sold to window cleaners in the world. More than all there other soap combined.

You bring up a good point with the quart verse gallon I would not hesitate to buy a gallon of something I know is good , an that I’m going to he using , but being that this is a new product it would he nice that they sell it in the quart size so if it sucks I only had to deal with a quart . When I order gg4 it’s bought by the gallon .

Now back to my question that no one answered. Is this stuff going to be like
Gg4, maybe it’s a stupid question I don’t get into all this soap stuff an the
Science behind it. I through some shit in the bucket an if it works cool if not on to the next stuff.

I would if ordered a gallon already , but I still have enough Ecover an gg4
Left

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Thankfully with my God given gift and a couple more weeks of yoga I’ll be able to do just what you suggest.

Boston Red Sox

They beta tested it with other friends of mine that are no longer on WCR and they all gave it a thumbs up compared to Glass Gleam 4 and Ecover. It has good slip compared to Ecover. They like it but they’re not sure if it’s better yet. This is second hand information so don’t listen to me.