EBC Window Cleaning Soap

[COLOR=#37404E][FONT=lucida grande]New EBC Window Cleaning Soap - in stock and shipping daily - Free shipping over $299 - [/FONT][/COLOR]EBC Glide Window And Glass Cleaner

Who has used this? What does it compare too?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Is this replacing GG4 Or Ecover

Dose it have better slip then gg3. And will I b able to get any in Australia
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I use EBC for all my house and concrete washing. It’s good stuff! I’m thinking this new Glide will be good stuff. I’m going to have to try it out one day.

Think I’ll wait on some reviews before spending over $50 for soap with shipping and handling. Did EBC provide any 1oz samples or something? [MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

We don’t have any samples at this point, maybe in the future. The soap has been being tested for the past year by a few window cleaners and the reviews are really good. You can see some of the reviews on the various Facebook groups.

Hey Chris …thanks for chiming in. Life in the fast lane out here in California. Just a bunch going on with GLIDE and EBC Multi-Purpose Cleaner. Getting with my plant to have them run some sample batches for WCR and have it shipped to you guys. You can hand out as you see fit!

That’s great thank you very much!

[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION], please send us one when you get it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Ditto what [MENTION=3135]diamondridge[/MENTION] said

Yup, I’ll try one.

Does it dry out your hands like dawn? Does it magically remove fingerprints and orange chicken sauce from windows? I’m really concerned about the orange sauce.

Keep your finger off the windows then…:rolleyes:

Hey [MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION]…I would love to try out a little sample for the route. Thanks.

Just got off the phone with one of the beta testers to gather some feedback on the product.

I was told it is very similar to Glass Gleam in that neither have a tremendous amount of suds but the EBC is better at cutting through grease and grime. I was also told that the EBC has very nice slip action.

Hope this helps.

Now Im really down to try this out.

Maybe a sample please…

Please send me a sample Chris. Thank you!

Can u send me one too please.
Thanks.

Castle Keepers

We appreciate the interest fellas. Have a great weekend!