Edited 2nd floor oval window without a ladder

1 Like

The music vocals ruin the video. You could barely even hear what you are saying.

I realized that I’m uploading another one

1 Like

Don’t think that is necessary got what you are doing.
If you had a small scrubbing pad on the small squeegee with it flipping over the top to squeegee?
That would also solve the issue of the solution drying to quick?

2 Likes

Yeah have to make one. I lack when it comes to mods.

Good job on showing a video that demonstrates your technique.

We can expect that It will always be criticized but we get your point.

Thanks for sharing it

1 Like

Good job Marcus. Just curious, did you do the rest of the windows with a pole and wagtail? Do you do all your homes that way or do you use a ladder?

1 Like

That’s my dogg!

1 Like

Thanks much.

Everything was done pole with 10 inch wag

Yeah all polling. Not too many people can achieve this efficiently without chopping the windows up around the whole house,which it’s why most people prefer to do it by ladders or wfp. Many pole struggle with swivel tools pass 2nd floor. Polnz blade Trad man and a few others can achieve this Just as doing by hand. Only problem is you have to have good eyesite pass the 2nd to 3rd floor. Soap helps with this. The other is very skilled at a pole as well as cleaning in the dark by hand without any mistakes also prepares you for this. Since I became the best and only pole guy at my first job cleaning windows I then stumbled upon Willie’s tools. Since 98 there’s know window that had produced a challenge that required me to even use a ladder.

2 Likes

That’s great. I was just curious. I do some homes with a pole but since most have screens you have to ladder up anyways to take off the screen unless your doing the inside. Also it can get hairy with trees in the way and many first time clean require lots of steel wool and razor ingredients which tends to go quicker when your nose to glass.

If all my jobs were no screens and regular clean I would absolutely pole most of the homes. I would probably used a fixed squeegee as I don’t care for the swivel Squeegees. I don’t have a problems maneuvering them but I just prefer a fixed squeegee.

3 Likes

Yeah will you should drop on by and check out my 3rd story bachelor polling with 10inch Moerman. Most people could never achieve this especially when the home owner was picky. I will try to repost this video.

2 Likes