Fabricating Debris Elevator Pitch

elevator pitch defined by wikipedia:

An elevator pitch (or elevator speech) is an overview of an idea for a product, service, or project. The name reflects the fact that an elevator pitch can be delivered in the time span of an elevator ride (for example, thirty seconds and 100-150 words).

[B]So I find myself more and more on the phone with people that call in to order window cleaning supplies. A lot of them have been asking how do I make sure I do not scratch windows.

I can describe fabricating debris pretty well, but I am looking to really refine my speech. My good explanation of it goes about 2-3 minutes. Im looking to cram all the good stuff into about 30 seconds.

Ideas anyone?[/B]

Why don’t you create a link that explains everything. Then inform them to check out that site for more information. There’s too much important stuff to be covered in my opinion. I don’t think it can be done in 30 seconds, maybe not even 30 minutes…

A link from this site may help them better. Any questions they have could be directed towards the forum, saving you time.

Yep I am actually in the process of doing that… I was just looking for a way to condense my current spiel.

Whats your current spiel,