Facelift Compact System

This is the new Compact Van Mount from Facelift.State of the art Window Cleaning technology in a small package. Ideal for a smaller van or truck where space is a premium.

This thing is so AWESOME! If you haven’t heard of the Power Up Reels you will soon. With this add-on you can roll up 300 feet of Water Fed Pole Hose in 30 seconds. No more time wasted manually winding up miles of hose.

1 Like

I have examined this unit closely. It is the best design I have ever seen. Highly recommend this unit for one man operation for residential or commercial.

1 Like

Do they have any that can run 2 poles?

That could be done easily just by adding another small pump and a pump box to it. It could be done for just about $400 ( upgrade)

1 Like

This is sexy as F#@$

Just saying

1 Like

@mshramek the van mount system can run two poles and comes with 2 outlet connections for each pole hose https://shopwindowcleaner.com/facelift-phoenix-van-mount-92-gallon-di-system.html

You say it can wind up to 300’ of wfp hose? Is that tipically the type of hose that is on the reel? The hose that you run through your pole and that attaches to the jets? Or the thicker yellow hose that the thin yellow hose connects to?

I apologize I am very new to this and am excited to lean more.

Yes 5/16 is standard size of pure water hose. You could get 320 ft of rhino hose on this reel.

We actually still have this floor unit here and we want it sold to make some room. We already paid the import fees and the shipping which came to just under $700. This unit is the 85 gallon with the DI and power reel with 300’ of tubing. Comes with one pump and controller, set up to run one water fed pole.

Asking price, out the door, shipping included is $2,599.

Hit me up if you are seriously interested.

1 Like