Finally, a proper CF Trad Pole for Storefront Route

Nice !!! Can you break that 20’ down ,an what incriminates ?

I just bought the Xero WFP 30’ pro gold . Great pole Chris !

1 Like

Can this be used as a WFP with internal hose? Man I would just love to have a short WFP for all my one story residential needs.

Yes absolutely and we provide the fittings to do that.

Nice glad you are liking it. Yep the 20 can be broken down in 4ft increments. Every single section has an end defender in it.

Also you can buy it smaller at first 8, 12, 16 then ad sections later if you need them.

1 Like

I use my Legend Trad pole as a short waterfed. It fits my Gardiner brush perfectly, didn’t need any fittings or alterations.

Ok cool , ya I’m sort of an old timer, I’m nit cheap thiugh when it comes to equipment , but I’ll tell ya that makes this poll 100 % a no brainer. Especially if your a guy that is not absent minded like me.
I left my new pro gold at someone’s house in the back yard already. Want to talk About a panic attack.
Almost heartache!!! Open my back door to grab it the next day an WTF :scream: are you kidding me !!! Someone is going to die !! Then it all came back to me :grimacing:
I was PW someones house the day before , an I putt it in the backyard cause my van has to be open when I PW. (Gotta figure that out ).

Any way ya … this would be bought by me today If i didn’t already have all the poles I needed already.
Definitely on the list though :+1:
Thanks for the info!

Still might pull the trigger on the 8’. especially for the winter. Wow !! My palms are getting sweaty. Lol :joy:

2 Likes