FINISHED - WCR Community Forum Exclusive Giveaway! - 12/6

Hello WCR Community, Happy Monday!

This week, we are giving away XERO Fish Scale Towels - 3 pack

Check it out here:

Sponsored by: https://windowcleaner.com/

To Enter:

1. Like this thread
  2. Interact with this post by answering this week’s question(s): Do you offer add-on services? What do you offer? Which add-on services would you never want to do?

Let us know!

The Prize: XERO Fish Scale Towels - 3 pack

Don’t feel like waiting to win? You can buy it here:

The Details:

This giveaway is not available internationally.

Winner will be chosen RANDOMLY - Please don’t message or contact us to complain, accuse us of playing favorites, or rigging it if you lose, you will ruin it for everyone. Let’s keep it fun!

The contest winner will be announced on MONDAY, 12/13.

Good Luck!

14 Likes

Do you offer add-on services? Yes.

What do you offer? Screen repair, occasional shower door hard water removal.

Which add-on services would you never want to do? Weekly/regular home cleaning, especially BRVO or rental cleaning; anchor on your leg schedule wise. Juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

1 Like

Just started a month ago on storefront. Not sure how this is viewed as an add on but I offer a cleanup kind of service. Bring out a cobweb duster and broom, if the mailboxes on the outside have buildup I wipe it off. Little stuff like that.Helps with the salons I picked up. Not sure exactly what I would not offer cause I have not gotten that far yet. Do like storefront so far.

1 Like

Chandelier, light fixtures, mirrors stuff like that is really only add ons I offer. Will do other random stuff if asked, usually involving a ladder.

Just starting yes will offer screen repair and also high ceiling dusting will never offer gutter cleaning

I am just starting so these would be a great addition.

We offer power washing and awning cleaning with our window cleaning.

Add on service would never offer gutter cleaning not really popular in California

Currently I don’t offer any other services since I just started my own business this past August. I would like to add gutter cleaning and snow removal eventually for the winter months.

Just gutter cleaning. I suppose the “while your up there” too, which has a price, if I feel like doing it.

Nothing on the never list that I can think of at the moment.

I wouldn’t add on Chandler cleaning & Gutter clean outs

Add on services ?.. Overhead fan dusting, HW removal in showers, replacing batteries in smoke detectors 15’ up. I won’t do gutter cleaning or Pressure washing.

I am offering screen repair and pressure washing. Been doing pretty good with screen repair here in Hawaii near the coast.

Add-ons for me : Gutter Cleanout mainly… hate it though.

Want to be able to offer Soft-wash by the Spring Fling.

I’ve offered gutter clean out, house wash, gutter whitening, and office cleaning I like to mix it up but I’ve done house cleaning not a fan I would like to offer screen repair though

Add on:
We love adding screen repair. Occasionally hard water removal.

Won’t do: I have turned down chandelier cleaning every time.

Yes we offer pressure washing, gutter cleaning, screen repair, Christmas light Installation and snow removal.

We are considering a truckmount UV cleaner for onsite blind leaning but I really don’t think I want to.

Yes I do. I offer solar panel Cleaning and carpet and tile cleaning. I wouldn’t want to do screens

Hey this is a really wide mix of services. Do you think you’ll narrow down the offerings when you get to a certain point?

Not being critical, just wondering.

I like doing different things (windows, gutters, landscaping) too. Keeps the job interesting.

Do you offer add-on services? Sure.
What do you offer? Window cleaning, screen wash, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, high dusting.
Which add-on services would you never want to do? Gutter cleaning, even though I already do it sometimes. Its so gross and so much higher than windows.

1 Like

Ya I probably will if I start to get overwhelmed but I like to mix it up cleaning windows gets old quick
What id like to do down the road is window cleaning a couple days a week and make money do a few in and odd things the rest of the week