First day!

This is all new to me. I went to work for FISH for a month now I’m on my own. I designed my business card now I have to go hand them out. Door hangers on the way. I’m prepared for rejection and can take it well just unsure on how much rejection I will face before I land my first job.

2 Likes

I like the design, looks really nice. I think you should have your personal name on it as well.

2 Likes

Hey thanks man. I think I may just add my name. My photoshop experience helped in designing my logo and creating my business cards and door hangers.

All the best

1 Like

After hitting at least 80 stores I ended the day with 4 new clients. 2 dental offices, a barber and a baseball card shop.

1 Like

Good for you! That’s a very good close rate!

1 Like

The baseball card shop is an oddball one because they want me to clean their display cases too. I was too scared to mop it because of water possibly dripping in the case and damaging cards so I dry mopped it instead.

from the size of your font i assume you’re only looking for business from young people with good vision.

1 Like

Some truth to that…Honestly I was just going for more of a sophisticated look I’ve always been the type to say OK phone number the biggest boldest title on the ad as possible I didn’t wanna go that route this time

The funny thing is I must’ve done 40 to 50 stores before I even got my first yes and right around that time I just started asking people if they were interested in a complementary window cleaning and after the first two people told me no I was just thinking man I can’t even clean windows for free

Don’t offer to work for free. Be confident in your skill and value.

2 Likes

You had a good day 1, how’d the next day go?

A lot more no’s but I was able to land a bank. I actually went into my bank (a branch in a grocery store) to make a deposit and there was a sign up saying they moved around the corner. I went into the new location and pretty much told them that they need me to clean their windows because they don’t have a cleaner yet. I told them I would do the outside on the spot and go back Monday morning to get the insides done and discuss a cleaning frequency. They agreed. That’s where I’m at now.

2 Likes