Florida how is the window washing business in florida

A lot of people have experience cleaning, but cleaning windows take a level of skill and quite a bit of practice.

2 Likes

yeah i see that now i gotta practice and work at it thank you

Clean your windows, clean your relatives windows, clean your friends windows. Good way to get practice while you figure out how and what to charge.

2 Likes

Window cleaning requires much more practice and skill than house/office cleaning but it can pay significantly better and there is much less competition. Consider your training time to be an investment that you will enjoy collecting.

2 Likes

Yes I agree Iā€™m just going crazy at my awful $9.00 an hour job at a vacation time share call center I wanna cryā€¦Iā€™m 32 still in college and I just wanna be a better mom for my kidsā€¦so itā€™s pure desperation that Iā€™ll do just about anything to get a buck they pay us every two weeks Iā€™m losing itā€¦So this weekend Iā€™m gonna take the window cleaning supplies I bought at home depot and wash the windowsā€¦thank you for letting me vent thank you for your advice really

6 Likes

In the beginning you will be slow and you will make mistakes, use all of that as your learning curve.

A year from now you will be much better.

Life goes on - it does not stand still - no matter what set backs there are (and for some there are many!) the next minute/hour/day/week/month/year will be better if you push forward and learn from the last minute/hour/day/week/month/year.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s true

Ooooh, you just got a deep with that Garryā€¦

1 Like

Truism

Itā€™s not an easy line of work to be in. Thereā€™s a reason why the moneyā€™s good.

1 Like

Damn is wc your only job

Iā€™ve got a couple irons in the fire

Life is like Tetris.

1 Like