Free Drone Footage of you cleaning skyscraper windows

Hey guys, my name is Kelley Leger, I’m TV Producer in Texas looking to shoot some drone footage of a window washer hanging from a Bosums Chair on a pretty tall building. Ideally in Houston or nearby cities (Austin, Dallas San Antonio, etc)

If there is someone doing this who is willing to let us film for a couple hours in exchange for some of the footage for their personal promotion I’d love to chat.

[email protected]

2 Likes

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.

A friendly tip: please don’t cross post the same question/topic to multiple categories. They all show up on the home screen, and it just makes you look like a spammer. I was very close to flagging you as spam before reading the contents of your post.

Oh, and I believe it’s spelled Bosun’s Chair :+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

Oh, I see.

I didn’t realized they would all go to same Home Screen.

Thanks
Kelley

QHope someone takes advantage if this opportunity.
Anyone who wants to take drone footage of Their work is pretty much screwed into getting a 107 certification, which seems like a cash grab to me, but…

If someone is willing to do the legwork for you, take advantage of it.

Hi there,

What is a 107 Cert? We are new to your industry as we are just looking for some footage ourselves. Anything we can learn along the way is helpful.

Thanks
Kelley

107 Certification isnt a window cleaning thing, its a drone thing… is basically FAA making you pass a test to use a drone for ANY kind of advantage, besides “hobbiest.”

Some say its monetarily, but truth is, its any advantage (example: a farmer flying his drone, and sees a dry spots, and adjusts his irrigation = advantage = 107 certification needed)

It sux!

I hoped to use my Mavic to scan customers gutters, hoping to lessen ladder climbs, but… nope! lol

Good news is, it looks to be an easy test, though the info is a little overkill.
Personally, Im betting that you already have someone (you only need one, doesnt even have to be the operator) who has the cert.

2 Likes

Dont fly for any commercial reasons, even video to use for your own business, without a 107.

1 Like

Not sure if was intended for me, specific, or just an ‘in general.’

• Maybe my above posts weren’t clear… But trust me, Im in agreement.

Gotcha, we already have a drone operator with all professional clearances. But we are looking for a washer in Bosun’s Chair.

If they have access to a rather tall building in city area in Texas. Access and or a project they are doing ideally in November.

We can cover expenses if needed.

1 Like

Currently going thru research/practice tests…

• so rediculous, that we have to learn this, yet claimed “hobbiest’s” dont.
    = cash grab