Free Street Bidder Cards

So who has signed up for the new Street Bidder? I see they are still running the sign up for $5 and get 75 free post card deal… Thats a no brainer for sure… thats like 6 and a half cents to send out a post card…

Who’s signed up? How are the results?

We are planning on ending that deal sometime next week but will still honor it if anyones interested.

Keep in mind you should at least create a free account real quick first here:
#1. http://streetbidder.com/Account/Register

Then go back and pay the $5 here:
#2. http://streetbidderuniversity.com/special5/

This is for the first months Platinum Plan cost only. We will add your credits within 48 hours!

Questions? Email [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I signed up weeks ago.

Signed up yesterday, added some credits today… Hope I qualify for these 75 cards

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I signed up today. This is awesome!

Castle Keeper’s Maintenance Inc

So EXCITED about version2 I signed up for platinum yesterday. I didn’t know about the promo until today and when I checked it I noticed I didn’t get credited. However, I must say, the the instant I emailed the company and asked about it Chris emailed me back within minutes and got it straightened out! Thanks [MENTION=1719]birdsbeware[/MENTION]!

www.SLOwindowcleaning.com

Thats awesome…

Yea pretty amazing deal.

No UK coverage.

:frowning:

resigned up with version 2. SO much better. Mailed 125 cards so far no calls yet

Hows the collection speed with the new app vs the old app?

The actual picture and data part about the same. it’s the back end features that are much improved

Im waiting to see who’s gonna put someones actual face on this and send them a card…

I received one with my picture on it the other day from StreetBidder.

I did the $5 offer, but I didn’t see the free 75 cards on my account yet

Kyle Stafford
Platte City, MO

Superior Professional Window Cleaning

Your good to go Kyle! Have a nice day.

So I already have an account from version 1. Do I need to start over or just upgrade to Platinum?

Just update the app and upgrade to Platinum!

It was easy.

Just log into your account on our website www.StreetBidder.com. Once inside you can upgrade your account.

Also delete the old app and install the new one on your phone/tablet. (Street Bidder 2.0)

I signed up last week. I’ve yet to send a card though. I plan on doing so today in a great neighborhood. It looks promising.