Garbage glass and another scarey sticker

Thought you would all enjoy this. A decal on glass door absolutely loaded with FD(and paint, and cement, etc.). But would you know the damn decal just peeled right off. :wink: I didn’t even have to break out my trusty PLASTIC razor. What a joke. Funny how your clients, builders, painters, carpenters, masons, mailmen, all look at you like you have 3 heads when you start explaining FD. I have a solution though… Show them the decal on the door, razor the s&$t out of the glass, let them cringe hearing the sand paper sound, then watch as the sun hits that perfect pitch. I am willing to bet they would all begin to understand then. Just silly :confused:

Are you talking about a plastic putty knife? do they make plastic scrapers…

Anyone here ever use a plastic scraper on tempered glass? If so, how did you like it?

Never tried it myself, but Dan Fields video on FB he said he used it and it scratched the glass just the same.

If you use a plastic scraper on FD laden glass it will lodge in the scraper and now you have a tool that will scratch every piece of glass it’s used on - tempered or annealed.
You could use the scraper and show then that the glass still scratches. I’d love to see them back out of that one.