Get Together

Lets get to know us Locals

see other post for more info

The guy from Windsor area, might be able to come as well?
Crazy - Erik, maybe?? (if we tell him there is fishing and snowmobiling he might come … shhh… )

Late in the day Saturdays or Sundays works best for me if I don’t already have plans.

I don’t think I could could commit to a regular once per month thing due to personal commitments.

Another possibility is to meet up around Canadian Cleaning Supplies. I know I need to get some supplies this week. Probably Thursday afternoon or Friday afternoon.

I would like to go up and meet you guys soon, but there is no way I could… it’s my one daughters 11th B-day on Saturday…and as it is my Ex-wife took and moved them up to Burlington (3hrs from me) after the divorce. I have to drive up there every other weekend as it is. yep… 7hrs driving on Friday and another 7hrs on Sunday… it’s great… anyways…(too much info…haha)… thanks for the invite… hopefully next time because I feel I could really benefit from your experience and knowledge.

Another possibility is to meet up around Canadian Cleaning Supplies. I know I need to get some supplies this week. Probably Thursday afternoon or Friday afternoon.

I think I will be able to go on Fri afternoon. I could be there about 2-3ish…

I will call them for directions! Never been there yet.

As of this moment I could make it there for tomorrow around 2:30-3:00.
PM me or call me if you’re sure you’re going and I’ll hang out.

Canadian Cleaning Supplies. 4007 Chesswood Drive

East 401 to Allen road north to Sheppard. Left on Sheppard then right on Chesswood. It’s in with a bunch of smaller industrial units. 416-781-6652

i ‘might’ be able to be there around 2:30-3:30ish…i gota get some stuff anyways…

Ya, I’ll definitely be there around 2:30. I’ve got my shopping list made. :wink:

If you’re running behind give me a shout on my cell 647-230-9522.

I will see both of you there then :slight_smile:
Ed 905 409-8127

alrighty, cool :slight_smile:

If you guys get together another time, let me know if you can. I would join you.
Joe’s new place isn’t as nicely set up as the old place for this sort of thing- how did it go?
I’ve known Joe and his family for a long time- my dad used to order from his dad. I remember buying our first tucker pole from them about 25 years ago.

It was just me and Ed (Turner Clean) yesterday. It was good meeting him and getting his take on the industry as well as exchanging tool tips etc. Always can learn from someone else.

Ya, definitely would like to involve you in these get togethers. Will keep you posted.:slight_smile:

I was great to meet you yesterday Marc.
It was good to see and talk about the gear that we both use, and to exchange ideas.

Thanks for the directions and info on that company. The show room is tiny but they have a great little booklet on all they carry, thanks again for giving that to me as well!

Need to do it again, soon.
Thanks again, Ed