Gift Cards!

Hey Everybody! Jill from the WCR Print Department here =)

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

I will be contacting you tomorrow! :slight_smile: I need these.

1 Like

@Mr.T I pity the fool who doesn’t get these gift cards! LOL I could not help myself, we are here when you are ready!

1 Like

Nice,

So how much would 100 cards with a simple template cost me? I’m on a tight budget and can do the graphics pretty good if I need to save some loot.

Understood! We have 2 stock options, a 20pt plastic and a 30 pt. The 20 pt is only a little bit thinner and less expensive. The minimum for those is 250 @ $117 + shipping.

Sounds good. Is there anyway you can make them for 50,75,and $100? Like 100 each at 50$ and 75$ and 50 of the 100$ cards?

I need to do my logo but been busy doing web and seo for my site. I need fonts. I’m using ubuntu and inkscape/gimp for graphics.

Each set of cards needs to have the same artwork. There is no way to change them mid printing, unfortunately. The whole set of 250 would need to have the same denomination, or you could leave a spot for the amount and fill it in each time with a sharpie.

We can help you with the setup of the card, if you need logo design that is also something we do, custom design is $60/hour. If you are looking for font suggestions I can ask my design team and see what advice they have as well. If you are interested in the custom logo design, let me know and I can send you the link.

Do you offer any free templates?

@Rutledgepwc Any of our templates, some found here, Gift Card Designs | Downloadables | Shop WCR – WindowCleaner.com are fully editable and free for members to download. You can make changes yourself using programs like photoshop or websites like canva.com. We also have a few others we have created that are also editable and we could send you if you go that direction.

We offer an edit service and custom design service, which once you purchase we make whatever changes you requested, save the art on file and it is also yours to keep at the end. We can also make minor changes for you in the future.

From time to time we also offer free edits with a purchase of a certain product, I always make sure to post it here when we are running a promotion.

I just pulled the trigger on the order. I have my logo ready, is there a good email I can send em to?

We got the email with the logo! But my email is [email protected] if you have anything additional to send. I will get getting you a proof shortly.

Thank you!

Cards arrived today. I am very happy! They look amazing! Thank you!

I love ending a sale with throwing some gift cards in.

Thanks again!

1 Like

@Mr.T Amazing! That is what I love to hear! You are very welcome. Throw a picture up here if you have a chance, make everyone else jealous! =)

1 Like

I’ll send two of these to each customer after the job is complete…

1 Like

Genius! And they look awesome!

Thanks for the help yall!

1 Like