Good Books

isn’t it a freaking good book!

I love the “make it your own”

NP Thad

We as a group should try to do this more often. For the most part once I read a book Im totally done with it. More often than not I put it on a shelf and after a year just toss it. It would be cool if we could ship our used books around to each other.

The only exception to my toss it rule so far has been the emyth. I read that book over and over.

All that talk about ‘third place’ put me off a little at first.
:wink:

I’ve got to read that one.

me too but then I understood it. The goal for them is not become the #1 coffee seller but the instead just to focus on the person and the experience. But yeah, I read it twice to understand it better;)

All the “for dummies” books can be quite good to…

The last i read was “investing for dummies”

informative, yet there is a lack of colour/tend to drag on.

Good info sources but you would just want to be dipping in and out and not reading in one block.

Yeah, I thought it was a whoooooooole other kinda book there for a minute.
:stuck_out_tongue:

There’s more than one.

“who moved my cheese” by Spencer Johnson
an older book a friend gave to me when I got out of high school, good book.

I hate that book.
:smiley:

My boss at my first mortgage job (big co.) made me read that one.
I would flush the cheese and stomp the mouse.
:cool:

The good thing about reference books like that, is that you don’t have to read it from cover to cover, just read the parts that you are interested in, or need help in. It’s not like a novel, that is meant to be read from the first page to the last.

Have any of you read “the power of now” by eckhart tolle?

no, but I saw it at Barnes and Nobles the other day and almost got it, are you done with it?

I finished it but my wife reads it regularly. I think she has read it about 8 times now. not a bad book…the audio book is a little slow for me though.

I enjoy audio books. I used to work and listen at the same time…maybe knock out a book a day. Did that for about a year and got burned out of books altogther.

Am I allowed to plug my own belatedly-arriving reference guide, “The Naked Window Cleaner” (now known as “Why Everything You Think You Know Is Probably Totally Wrong”)

[SIZE=“5”]It is 218-pages of mind-numbing wonderfulness that will bring you the life you’ve always dreamed of![/SIZE]

Nah - just kidding. It’s pretty good, though, and its written very specifically for the window cleaning business owner that is looking to become more profitable more quickly. It’s 6" x 9", softcover, and 218 pages.

I just got 20 extra copies shipped in today, and I’m giving anyone interested 2 full months to read it before you even decide if you’d like to keep it or not. It also comes with a bunch of bonus online content, including some closer looks at the exact marketing tools that have generated a few hundred thousand dollars for me.

No pressure, just another option!

[B]Here’s a little more info on how to get your hands on one[/B]

[SIZE=“1”]Note: If you already ordered one of these books a few months ago, please don’t re-order it today, as I’ll be shipping it out to you for free, as promised![/SIZE]

Have you worked out your problems with your publisher? Or are you going to still have problems getting more books printed in the future?

Hard to say, but looks like clear sailing from here on out…

I seem to have found a system that works well moving forward

Wow, I woke up this morning, and now 7 of the 20 books are already sold!

13 left and counting, so if you want one ASAP, I’d recommend jumping on this train before it’s gone.

ooo I am excited to get mine. For anyone debating on whether or not to get this book… [B]I would say get it! It is VERY GOOD![/B]

lol… perfect opportunity Kevin!

Great thread for your announcement :slight_smile: