Got the newest addition to the little fleet!

I got a great deal on another Tacoma this month. I don’t mean this to come across as bragging just thought I’d share my accomplishment with others who can appreciate it as well. I’m looking forward to adding another crew this month. I’ve been turning down 5-10 jobs a day since we are so far out on the schedule. We have guys going through training as well so I’ll see how things go!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Congratulations! I drive a Tacoma. Toyota makes great vehicles.

1 Like

That’s great Dean I remember the being!

Congratulations man!

Keep up the good hard work, it’s not bragging at all it shows hard work and dedication.

1 Like

cant beat a toyota

1 Like

I just got to say it one time @Deanswc that is so freaking cool to see man!

1 Like

That is awesome! What are you doing to get so many calls a day?

Dude that’s awesome

It aint bragging to be happy about what you’ve done man. Well done! Congrats! Happy for you.

1 Like

That’s great. How long have you been in business?

I’m not doing anything unusual. I pay for my seo as well as google adwords each month. Then i send out direct mailers when things need a boost. I just consistently keep them going and it keeps me busy.

1 Like

Thank you, I started in the fall of 2014.

Thank you Steve! I sure do like looking out and seeing them. I have been looking for a nice shop so i actually have a place to park them now lol.

3 Likes

Good luck finding a shop, keep us updated.

I love seeing success like this Dean!

3 Likes

I have to agree with this statement. It’s awesome to see the success of others and the good work they are doing.

2 Likes

what kind of deal did you get?

It’s a 99 4x4 automatic with only 120,000 miles for $6000. I looked for months for something with less than 150,000 but around here they all want like 10,000 for a Tacoma with low miles. I see ones with 230,000 still selling for 13,000 in this area. Not sure if they actually sell but that’s the price listed, so I jumped on this one.

2 Likes