Great big office building that feels so close but so far away

I have a pretty solid opportunity to wash windows at this office building and have pretty much been told I’d have the job, as long as we agreed on a price. I’m currently attending a biblical studies program here and have a pretty good relationship with the building manager. The last company they hired bid the whole thing at $2,000, did a terrible job, and admitted after the fact that they had way underbid it. (I’m approximating 450 windows/900 panes) I, unfortunately, don’t have a water-fed pole, and don’t think I have the finances on hand to comfortably invest in one. (Unless I could find one for, say, $1,000) (I started my own business out here to try and get some experience with self employment and help offset expenses while I’m here. It’s a really small scale operation ; ) All of that to say, I’m wondering what I might be able to do to still wash them. If I knew it was possible to buy a huge pole and do everything with a squeegee, I would look into that. But, it’d be a whole new ballgame for me, since I have no experience washing windows that high from the ground. A lot of the lowest windows have some solid hard water stains as well, which I would plan on doing with BKF. I’ve also been been given access to a 32 foot extending ladder, and have a small one myself that could easily cover the bottom three windows. My goal would to be able to wash it all- inside and out- in 3 days. (I believe I could also use a lift on the inside of the building, provided by the manager, for the windows on the warehouse portion) I know this is a book, but any thoughts or advice on this would be greatly appreciated! This could be a really important factor in my financial situation down here. : )

Thanks!!

(Apparently it won’t let me post more than one picture, so I’ll just use this one : )

$1000 you say…check this out…XERO DI Tank Package | Water Fed Poles | WCR – WindowCleaner.com
You will need some hose too and maybe some fittings.
If those hard water stains are significant BKF won’t cut it and be sure you charge a lot more for that in addition to the cleaning.