Greetings Fellow Window Cleaners!

I have been in business for myself for 10 years. Residential windows, gutters, roof work, deck restorations and moss removal. Hope to contribute to the board.:smiley:

Welcome, after being in business for so many years I’m sure you will be an asset to the forum.

I saw your videos on youtube.com. Thanks for taking the time to do them. I am very eager to jump into the window cleaning business. What is a good starting charge per window. Also, around here in my town, they charge $6.50 a window. Also, what is a very rough average of the salary of a independent window cleaner? Thanks for your time.

The videos are fun for me to create and I will always make time to post them. I’m glad you like them and I hope they can help you in some way.

As far as prices for windows, check this link. Its a post from a couple weeks ago. http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/showthread.php5?t=389

Rough average salary? That’s a tough one, since so many guys do poorly, but so many do great.

Someone who knows what their doing, and who has a little business in place, easily earns a few hundred to many hundreds of dollars a day.

Lots of window cleaners work part-time, because of this, and still make big coin.

$500/day doesn’t impress the most successful guys, but some only scrape by on $100/day because hey cant find the work (dont know how to)

I don’t work full time per say, I take time off to spend with the kids while they are young, lump jobs together and so on. $500-$1000 per day is an average on days worked.

Mark, This is a great group. Glad to have you here!!!

I am very eager to jump into the window cleaning business. What is a good starting charge per window. Many said me that you can start and grow your own window cleaning business at your own pace. Someone who knows what their doing, and who has a little business in place, easily earns a few hundred to many hundreds of dollars a day.

welcome!!