Growing!

Left my full time job to put 100% into my business…and now I’m looking at nearly 10k in sales for the Month of August!..So…all you veterans,is this a good start for a newbie like me?..I’m thinking it’s a good start? and something to build upon. I’m in a great mood today!

10 Likes

How’d you do it? Yeah, that’s a great start!

Landed a couple BIG commercial accounts that will be recurring 2x’s per year…granted…that,s a big chunk of the revenue, but money is money and if I can effectively target more big jobs like that,it will be a good thing. I also Put my advertising efforts on Google AdWords and just plain never give up. I am getting an average 10 to 12 calls a week from that…and I’m getting a close rate of nearly 80%

I now that it won’t be like that every month…especially going into winter…but I think it gives me the foundation and confidence to begin next season ahead of the game.

1 Like

Thats awesome seeing as its still not august. The whole month is booked or still room to add?

all but one day in August is booked…

2 Likes

That’s great to hear Mark!

It’s a great start.

2 Likes

That’s a great start, keep going as you are. Way to build that business.

2 Likes

Good job!

Thanks everyone!..I know the winter will slow down considerably, but I’m happy I decided to take the leap now!..Now my next two priorities…WFP and Screen Washer!

4 Likes

Whats great is you are realistic and looking ahead with ideas that will help make you more successful.

It’s huge to be excited about what you do.

1 Like

Just wondering how you have progressed in 2018, sounds like you started well.