Gutter Cleaning Pics

Lol! Yeah it was nice :slight_smile:
The only low piece on the house and it was the only one with ice :+1:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Awesome! Good deal

Jesse
Atlas Window Cleaning
North Carolina

Some of the plants growing out of these gutters look down right healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

lol, in WA state they get plenty of rain to make the healtyiest roots ever growing outta these guttersā€¦lol I get customers that seriously have bushes growning out the top of there gutterā€¦haha

Metal roofs make me a little nervous.

Woah, itā€™s like a Strobe Lightā€¦

i have to disagree on this one my friend. when properly maintained, they:

1. look beautiful
  2. last 50+ years

try even getting 20 years out of your ā€œ30 yearā€ asphalt shingle.

the only thing better is slate tile, which costs 3X the $

Or tile just get dirty but last forever but no Bueno for snow

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resourceyryx

Iā€™ll definitely concede that, they look damn good.

Not all metal roof but these ones thou that your show casing get so slick omg and they donā€™t feel study. Do you run across this style of roofing often in your area?? I honestly have been in the cleaning business for four years now and have only serviced 2 home with that style of metal roofing I typically get the standing seam style metal roofing all the time. I did research thou and learned all about this system.

Sheet metal tiles. Sheet metal shingles or tiles are stamped sheet metal with decorative finishes and textures. Commercially available tiles simulate clay tiles or cedar shingles, and they come in other decorative shapes.

Metal roof tiles as defined by the International Building Code (IBC) are interlocking metal sheets having an installed weather exposure of less than 3 square feet. Hydrokinetic tile systems rely on water shedding, similar to asphalt shingles and other shingle-style materials. Installers should attach the metal tiles with concealed fasteners on roofs with a slope greater than 3:12.

Metal tiles are very light and can be susceptible to blow-off, especially at hips and ridges. So managers need to specify wind ratings for a buildingā€™s climate zone. Metal tiles also are susceptible to crushing if technicians or others walk on the surface

lol I just noticed thisā€¦did you pressure wash the tress to or is that a lighting deal where u changed it up???

No pressure washing. It was a day that went from pouring to sunny while doing the job.

This is 1 house in a gated community that I service, most of the homes switched from cedar to this metal. I donā€™t see them anywhere else. They are crazy slick when the algae builds up on them. [MENTION=7047]Clean Cut Services[/MENTION]

I dont service any cedar shake roofs, I know them shitz do get really slippery be careful up there bud

Check out this custom gutter!

2 Likes

That is really neat. I have seen plenty of copper gutters, but those wood ones are a first.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I said to my wife and son when we seen it.

A very rare type of gutter, itā€™s the first time we have ever seen oneā€¦