Gutter cleaning

So I have a question for everone I am looking it to gutter cleaning how do you price this

$1 per linear foot on 1st floor
$2 per on second
I don’t do third floor gutters

2 Likes

Pussy

1 Like

Ridiculous

https://community.windowcleaner.com/t/your-wording/42166?u=hank

no he can’t be a pussy, pussies climb so high they get scared to come down, he’s smart enough to know he doesn’t want to get up there in the first place! and neither do i. in fact i will not advertise gutters any more, all ads will concentrate solely on window cleaning.

hey why don’t i have access to that link???

The guy I originally replied to understood I was simply messing around w/him. Relax lol

I probably wouldn’t do that high, either.

1 Like

i am relaxed, was just trying to be funny and apparently failed :unamused:
but i really don’t get why i don’t have access to that topic.

3 Likes

Guess it was a private thing?? I’m not sure. It’s from your dear supreme leader who’ll police all speech…even when you’re CLEARLY joking, and the guy you’re replying to takes no offense whatsoever.

no soup for you!!!

2 Likes

That’s okay. I expect the rules to be administered across the board. Kudos admin.

3 Likes

How about just getting rid of the stupid rules??

3rd floor gutters suck!
Rarely do you need to do more than get a glance to see if any trees tall enough filled them, but let me tell you, if they are full, they SUCK!
Maybe because I’m not real fond of climbing a ladder that high and working, but I would price them unattractively high and tie off securely.

3 Likes

Thats offenses language to other forum members @Hank, It breaks the rule of conduct here.

I gave you a private warning.

Thats not going to happen!

@SqueegeeNinjaNJ and @Chris.

Your poor grammar is offensive. I’d like to file a complaint.

The guy it was directed towards wasn’t offended. But I guess some people need to feel important; so they police speech on a f*cking online forum. (See, I starred that one for ya :ok_hand:t2:.)

Back to the topic at hand @bdgreen

@Samuel gave a great starting point for pricing, there are a lot of great threads on gutter price, try the search function for more great ideas when it comes to pricing for gutters.

1 Like

Thank you everone

2 Likes

anon16250835

7 posts in topic

This user is suspended until Jan 10, 2291 7:15 pm.
Reason: .

Well, that didn’t take but a couple of posts. Who’s tending bar?

2 Likes

Anybody else going “what the heck was that?”

1 Like