Gym Mirrors

Hey everyone!

I am a new window cleaner and just obtained a contract for a gym. They want me to clean the gym mirrors inside as well. I was wondering, can you clean the mirrors with the same solution( I use dawn) as the windows or what have you found helpful in when cleaning mirrors.

Thanks for the help

Mirrors are trickier to clean because you know all the deposition is on one side, and streaks show up twice. Save yourself the hassle, go get a drywall sanding pad (it should thread right onto any threaded pole end), some clean microfibers and Cans of sprayway aerosol glass cleaner. Home Depot carries it cheap. Spray the microfiber and go over the mirrors.

I have about 15 stops that require mirror cleaning as well, You will get far better results faster (with no dripping on the floor) using sprayway and a good clean microfiber.

2 Likes

I do 6 gyms monthly and just use the normal solution and equipment. Don’t overthink them. Just a different type of glass.

2 Likes

Use the Unger Indoor Cleaning System with Sprayway and enjoy the ease of the job.
https://www.ungerglobal.com/en/product/indoor-cleaning/indoor-cleaning-system

1 Like

Yes !! You might want to put some Ammonia in there also for the finger prints.

1 Like

That’s what I do. After the first clean, they are no more challenging than windows. Often, I find them easier. No need to buy extra stuff imo. Especially if you are doing long runs of mirrors like I do.

1 Like

Hi Brittany You probably know this but do not use a razor blade on a mirror it will usually scratch every time and be careful with the Steel / bronze wool also I use gg3 the customers will love the shine and keep calling you back for more

1 Like