Has anyone done a homemade soft wash system and chemicals?

No, the soft wash pump is used for roofs and the soft wash via power washer is for siding

2 Likes

That setup will get you in the game for sure. I was going to make my own softwash skid but bought the bandit I had a basic setup but got tired of wrapping 200 feet of hose up and connecting everything. so now everything is going to be quicker and is going to run better I hope with this kick ass setup

So what were your thoughts on that 350$ system? We donā€™t even know how much business we will get but its hard to even market it without having the ability to do it.

Ive seen kits like the one pictured in useā€¦ they are not a long term optionā€¦ kinda like the guy who tries to build his own Pure Water Systemā€¦ it seems like a good idea at the timeā€¦ but if he is ever going to do great volume its just not going to hold upā€¦

Bob at pressure tek is a good guy and has helped me throughout the years
I also enjoy dealing with my good friend Michael Hinderliter at powerwash.com

Iā€™m thinking that Iā€™m going to hold off till mid summer and buy the bandit or maverick system and skip all the little bs.

1 Like

It really all depends on your DIY ability. I DIY almost everything and I promise you comparing my WFP or soft wash system to an out of the box set up is like comparing a BMW to a Nissan. The Nissan is great for the masses and caters to a wide range of people but my BMW engineered set up blows the store bought stuff out of the water.

Keep in mind I have a shop with thousands worth of tools, I weld, paint, can fabricate, do fiberglass, and electronics equally well. I was an aircraft mechanic and build hot rods and motorcycles for fun, so not all DIY is cheap and sloppy.

7 Likes

I wish you were my neighbor.

3 Likes

Believe it or not Iā€™ve dabbled in all as well I use to paint 747 for kalitta air and I work in a mechanic shop in the oilfield while I ran loader moving rigs. Haha but I completely agree with the diy abilities of some are not equal to others.

1 Like