Has anyone heard of the roof cleaning company?

I got an email from this company today about their roof cleaning equipment. A whole package goes for under 800 bucks. If I remember last year when I priced out the roof cleaning equipment through soft wash systems it was like $6,000. Whats your thoughts on this company and why is it so cheap and whats the difference?

http://http://www.stainawayroof.com

I heard from a similar company called roofshampoo.com. They sell there equipment as well for about 1,500. A disk and a power washer with good volume but they turn the pressure way down. They make you get their solution as well, auto ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

soft wash systems is the biggest rip off in the industry, IMO.

^ this set up is a great one, for $600.

I saw this setup few years back Generation II Twin Pump System w/ Titan Reel I like the idea of having 2 pumps.

What are you thoughts about never having to get on the roof like their website advertises? Says it shoots 40ft. Their website is TERRIBLE which is making me iffy about what they sell. Any thoughts?

Go with something from Bob at Pressure Tek or Paul from Powerwash store. Those guys know their stuff.

You can buy the pump for 150 to 175 and everything else is rather cheap.I would price it out at a lowe s or home depot bet you won t spent over 375.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

check out the roof washing video on my site, that roof was washed with everything I got from Bob at PT

The fatboy pump that Bob uses in his kits shoots about 40’.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Great video! I love how the first set up is almost silent. Would you say with the set up from bob you could do roof cleaning without stepping up onto the roof? Do it from the ladder? Also, with the first set up using a marine battery how long does the battery stay charged?

Yes. You can reach 40 feet.

According Bob you should be able to get about 7 hours of gun time on a single charge.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Not sure Matt I don’t do roof cleaning , but I’m always looking around at different stuff . I’m sure Jc can answer that for you . Just though this Video would help u out . Defenatly buy from bob though

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app