Has anyone used the Unger Stingray yet?

That’s great I’m happy to hear that it worked out great for you Garry!

1 Like

Great new Garry I have been using this method since Unger released the Speed Clean Kit.

1 Like

I’ve been using this method since a Terry Cloth towel draped over a doodle bug pad holder on the end of a pole was the latest and greatest method. Sprayed it with 50/50 and we were good to go. Economical. :open_mouth:

I’ve got the Unger Speed Clean Kit now, because it looks more professional.

2 Likes

I find the pole to be rather flexi at full length. Not so bad with two sections, but three it seems to have a lot of flex. Ever have any issues with it?

Yes it is and that is because the material of the pole. We tried when they first came out to go higher and it will not reach any more. The poles are clamped by rivets so they are pushed to the max. If you need to go high use a carbon fiber pole from IPC
https://shopwindowcleaningresource.com/ipc-hydro-clean-indoor-water-fed-system.html

Thanks! I have a home that is like every other year - real pain to reach the upper windows of the staircase. If she calls again I will look serious at the IPC.

Used my new Stingray on today’s job. Even though it took more work to try and reach the windows (One set I had to stand in the closet and it was open above to the windows) at least I didn’t have to bring my ladders indoors. This condo would have been a nightmare for ladder and trad.
I can see great benefits for jobs like this with the Stingray.

2 Likes