Have you worked for Commercial Solutions?

Does anyone have any insights on a service provider called Commercial Solutions aka Glass America? I’m quoting a JC Penney for them and I’d love to hear what kind of experiences others have had.

1 Like

Quote the job for yourself. Or just move onto other quotes. Just my opinion, but sub-contracting is a short sighted endeavor. Direct your efforts into canvassing jobs that would be your own.

IMHO

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. I don’t disagree with your opinion but I was just looking for experience with this specific company.

1 Like

Google “Glass America Commercial Solutions” and you’ll find 12 reviews with 1.7 star rating. I haven’t done any work for them before, but when I first started out I did some sub-contract work for similar type of company. I was so excited to be doing all the Ann Taylor stores in the Atlanta area (it was a lot). You end up doing all the work and driving all over creation to get a small percentage of what the job is really worth. Then it takes them 30-60 days to pay you. I agree with @DanTheWindowMan. Save yourself the headache, and direct your efforts elsewhere. Good luck!

2 Likes