Heated gloves

@Majestic66 “construction guys” dont put their hands in water, or have to worry about getting a wet wand slipping up inside their Carhartt

1 Like

Very true Mr JfromtheD, but in a way neither do we . Dip your wand not your hand , use your squeegee to ring out the excess. Yes I’ve gotten wet hands many of times in the winter

How you been Brother ? I’m sure your very excited about the upcoming season. :cold_face:

1 Like

My wife just bought me this thing. This might be something to look into especially for a Florida boy :sunglasses:

I bought the Savior heated gloves on Amazon for $119 and ended up returning them. They just couldn’t pump out enough heat to hardly feel it in the finger tips. Especially with wet hands touching aluminum ladders let alone throwing alcohol in the mix. I was wearing nitril gloves over them. Now I’m back to nitrile over jersey with hand warmers. Or the choko claw gloves with hand warmers in each claw if it’s real cold.

1 Like

Thanks Mike! I was waiting to respond till I had a minute to respond. I do need something like this. I’ll be passing on the battery powered gloves.

1 Like

Ya the gloves I bought were defected. Amazon took them right back ,an sent me another pair. After I sent the original back , because they were to small. Now it’s 60 degrees out an looking good next week too.
So it will be a while to I see if there worthy.
We will see, I’ve tried them in the house they seem like there putting out some heat . Not as much as I think they should , but it’s something.
Who knows !! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Just wait, it may get colder soon. It should be in the single digits where we live soon! I had a bump up a few jobs before the cold front moves through.