Hello everyone, Beluga Here!

Hello Guys.
I’m from Darien, CT.

I been in this business 3-4 years. Hope to learn good stuff in here…

Henry I Mutlu

Welcome!

Sent from my EVO using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Welcome.

Darien is nice, I’ve had my eyes on an expansion up there for some time :slight_smile:

Welcome, Henry.

Thank you so much everyone;-)

I been doing mostly carpet, upholstery, tile grout cleaning and pressure washing. If any body have any question about those pleasure to help. I think i have good knowledge about those jobs. My many cleint been asking windows cleaning, i didnt do much, but this year i will push it. I have to, two kids and hungry ex wife! Specially planing to fallow up to pressure washing with wc.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Welcome to the forum…Enjoy.

hi there!

[MENTION=36426]bigshark[/MENTION]

Welcome

Thank you every one…

[MENTION=36426]bigshark[/MENTION]

Yo…Bigshark, good hav’en you ! Say hows the weather over there in CT…?

Dange-Ski

Aww God, tell me about it.
Weather enough cold to not able to windows cleaning! If I don’t have kids in here with my ex I’ll move to south! Like FL CA…

Dang no way would I even want to work in the freaken freezing cold…We’re in our mid 40’s today ! Down in SoCal they were in 80 degrees !

Dange

WoW 40s 80s is amazing! here right now 20.
My home in death end. Pretty long street, have about 30-40 house, and my place in all the way end. In the begging of street have big hill, I have to claim that hill with my two wheel drive Chevy Express van. Always entering problem getting out other problem! I don’t like it at all! Every where freeze in here!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Come on buddy just come across the mountains and play in the cold…

today:

Clear
Temperature
19.0 °F
Feels Like 19 °F
Wind(mph)

We already went through winter here no need to jump back into it !

Dange-Walker