Hello from AZ

Hey all!

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Cameron. I am currently putting my plan together to get into window cleaning. I am in Mesa, AZ but plan on starting up in Lake Havasu when the time comes(wife likes it there more).

Small background: 24 years old. 3 kids (16 month old twin boys and 2 month old little girl). Currently working the 9-5 in a dealership(absolutely dread waking up for work😔). I have always had the entrepreneur mindset. Through high school and 2 or so years after had my own landscaping business in the small town I grew up in. I’ve always been an outdoors person and spend my days wishing I could work outside again. My wife and I are in a special situation were she cannot really work as one of my sons has a medical condition that requires full time care and he cannot be around people. I found window cleaning a few months back and instantly fell in love(I still have yet to clean a window with the proper tools). I have spent every spare minute of my days watching YouTube and lurking around here. I stare at every window I see now and picture how Mamy different ways I could clean it. I have read the blueprint once and just started reading through it again.

Anyways, I finally signed up so I can join in on the conversations and learn even more from everyone here. Hopefully I will be purchasing some actual tools to start practicing and getting my technique down here soon. I know some will say just quit my full time job and dive in but that’s not a possibility for me as I have constant medical bills, prescriptions, etc that are required as well as the regular bills and I’m the only income for my family.

Look forward to interacting with everyone and participating in all the fun!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum !

Mesa is a mess dude. Lake havasu sounds so much better. Welcome.

2 Likes

@Trenchfeet don’t worry. I won’t be breaking into your territory here. :wink: We plan on being in Lake Havasu at the beginning of 2018. I would, however, someday here soon, like to pick your brain about a couple of things if that’s alright with you!

1 Like

Welcome and good luck!

Not too much left to pick today, I’ve been converting to TCF all day. Go ahead!

1 Like