Hello I'm Dan from Lemoore

Hello and what’s happenin’! My name is Dan Coelho and I recently decided to start a small, side hustle, window cleaning business. I am located in Lemoore, CA. My current plan is to start with single-level residential houses and single-level commercial buildings. I currently work for my local Fire Department and have the time to do something like this. Aside from the fire service I spent 13 years in the glass industry. I have always enjoyed working with glass but more so cleaning it. I don’t want to be a Bucket Bob forever, so I am watching, listening, and practicing as much as possible. Also, I am in the process of making this a legitimate business entity.

Most recently I found the WCR Nation Podcast and have been listening to it fairly regularly. So with that being said, What up Jersey! I am currently looking for advice in a few different areas. I will try and ask these questions in their appropriate sections. If anyone has any advice for the new guy he is listening.

1 Like

Welcome! Check out our Free Resources section. Lots of forms and guides and tutorials to get you going.

1 Like

HEY! What’s up! You have good taste!!

I am always here for questions too! save my number and text me anytime! ~Jersey 862-312-2026

My biggest 1 tip is…HUSTLE. No one can force you to get out there and hustle. But you got this!!!

2 Likes

welcome