Help Me Please! New Storefront Gym opening (after construction cleanup)

Hey everyone!

I’m new to window cleaning and would welcome some suggestions on quoting this new commercial job. Since they are moving in there could be a little bit of extra mess to clean up on the windows, but shouldn’t be too bad, i’m guessing. How much would you suggest I charge to do the 1st clean (clearly more) and then how much for the monthly cleaning?

1 Like

Best j could tell you is. Figure out your monthly clesning price. That’s the price you need to make s profit
Then add on an hour or 2 of labor depinginig on how bad it is. Maybe it’s not that bad it’s only requires an xtra hour
I don’t know, but first cleans , construction cleans obviously take longer than maintanece clean

Once in a while if it’s a nice account an it’s not that bad I just show him the first clean price an say being that your now a customer of mine I’ll just charge your the maintenance clean.

Don’t get your panties in a bunch all you hit shot window cleaners out there. I said once in a while. Jeez I can see the chest out big shots. I never give a discount… whatever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Majestic66 I was planning on pricing at $45 for the maintenance clean & $60 for the first clean. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds about right for storefront. But you might want to add 5 or 10 because for maintenance you’ll have to work around machines. If it’s part of your regular route you could give them an outside only of 25.

Thanks so much for you input! Ok! Will do!! @JaredAI

When you quote it make sure quote it every every 2 weeks or once every 4 weeks.
Both @Majestic66 and @JaredAI gave good information.

1 Like

@wcs So I need to regularly submit new quotes? Forgive my ignorance :sweat: Noobie here LOL

No just get them on a regular schedule at the price you quoted if you can.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Only thing I would add to the above suggestions is if weekly or bi weekly let them feel they getting a deal over the once a month.

1 Like

Estimated I would probably charge 70-75$, for the post contruction clean ( take into mind to, if there will be a lot of paint over spray, sheet rock mud from the spray texture or any other thing that you will have to remove, then price accordingly from there) as for the maintenance clean I will probably charge 34.00$ outside only.

Ya I would shoot for 2x a month 75.00
2x exterior. 1 x interior

1x in/out 55.00

2 Likes

As a brand new window cleaner myself, I still ruin away from new build stuff. Is the building new? or is the gym just having out built out for them? Also Upsell them on all the mirrors. In your first quote. Gyms have mirrors and if they are brand new, it may not have occurred to them about cleaning the mirrors. You can easily double that stops value with the mirrors.

3 Likes

@WatsonWinPros

How many panes of glass are there? 20 panes if Im see all the glass in the pic, correct.

$40ish monthly for exterior. Interior definitely would depend on access due to machines and racks. I was cleaning mirrors at a gym and the access was always changing as they kept rearranging the equipment. The gym relocated and doesn’t have mirrors now.

I can’t see how this would be in that price range. Unless it’s CCU, but that building doesn’t look new.
I don’t see how it would take someone more than an hour max to do this in/out.

2 Likes

Damn bro,
I’m about to franchise into your market then! Haha :wink:

3 Likes