Help on 23000 french panes bid

I have to bid on a building that has nothing but french pane windows on the 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th story’s. 23000 of them to be exact. How much should I charge for exterior cleaning only? Thanks.

I would use a lift. Brush the windows from the lift, and then have a pump to pump fresh DI water up to you to rinse. You could use a WFP to clean the windows for the 5th floor and below, but if you already have a lift there, I’d take full advantage of the lift.

Where are you located? Sorry, I can’t help with pricing, there is too many unknowns to help with that.

Welcome to WCR by the way.

One of the WFP’s best applications is on french panes, provided that the windows are newer and the ledges aren’t too deep. With this many surfaces, I would base the bid on time and not on a pane count. Can you post a picture of this to give us a better idea?

So this is the building http://www.flickr.com/photos/70886669@N00/403067986Montgomery Plaza 2/25/2007 | I got a great day to get this b… | Flickr. This is the first for me I am used to residential and some 4 story commerical.

All the windows are brand new.

I am located in the DFW are in Texas

Here’s an idea. Put your pure water system on the roof and use a short wfp to do floors 6, 7, and 8 from a lift. Then move the system to the ground and use a longer pole to do the lower 5 floors. Build the cost of the poles, system, and lift rental right into the job. For the exterior only you could charge $13,800 which is only $0.60 per pane. Pretty cheap for high work but made easier when you use the WFP system. Just some numbers to work with!

I would charge nothing because I would tell them to go to hell with that many french panes!! I hate those, great money, but hate them ha ha

bout $18,000 = 240 hrs