Help with Business name/Logo

Hope Window Cleaning
(“Hope” is the state motto for Rhode Island)

Ocean State Window Cleaning
(“The Ocean State” is state nickname)

Little State Window Cleaning
"Little state, BIG expectations"

5 ⛤ Window Cleaning
(5 star window cleaning)

Windows and Snow
"We clean it, or plow it!"

Snow Be Gone & Window Cleaning

Snow or Shine
"Snow removal and Window cleaning"

Snow Man Window Cleaning
"So clean your view will melt your heart"
“Clean windows and drives!”

Just a few to get the creative juices flowing…

1 Like

@RSH. That def got the wheels turning. Guess i got stuck on a couple ideas and couldnt break the thought process

2 Likes

Breathe Easy Cleaners
"We’ll clean em so you dont have too"

1 Like

Wow, you snow all year?

Hahahha no…sorry poor explaining. Window washing for about 6 months. Snow removal for 6…so thats possible work year round

Rhode island clear and clean.

Really liking “Snow or Shine” and “Ocean State Window Cleaning”. Nice ideas!

2 Likes

Is that a cleaning service for soiled underwear? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Snow or shine is a good one! 100%

1 Like

Sounds kinda snow specific. But do like it

1 Like

Thank you all. You got the gears turning and what creative people here. So I’m leaning toward:
Breathe Easy Cleaners
“We’ll clean em, so you dont need too…Snow or Shine” logo something like picture

Or “Lost Art Window Cleaning”

Haha

Lost Art is pretty cool. Don’t know about the ninja logo

2 Likes

Use the ninja logo and call yourself Ginshu Chop window cleaning hiyaaaa

@IronLionZion but what would be a good motto?
Lost Art Windows and Snow.
"Dependable, honest, reliable…Snow or Shine.“
Or
"Making You Look Good Since 2017”

Not saying don’t have a motto - I’m very proud of mine and it defines my company perfectly - but have you ever bought anything because of the company’s motto? They’re usually nonsense anyway. You don’t register it anyway, so you don’t need it right away and you can change it anytime if you really wanted to. Again, I say keep it simple and keep it short.

1 Like

Oh btw, your “Lost Art Window Cleaning” reminds me of a name and motto i came up with after i already had my company (and i woulda​ used a ninja too): Glass Masters - Perfecting the art of clean windows.

1 Like

That is good. And that’s usually how it happens. Once you choose 1 you come with a bunch more haha

1 Like

I think you should use whatever you’re comfortible with. Imo mottos aren’t as important as customer service and emphisis on quality and value.

If you’re dependable, honest, and reliable you shouldn’t have to say it… Let the customer decide.

3 Likes

Very true. I really like Lost Art Windows and Snow (i make the LAWS hahaha) man im in a good mood today

1 Like