Hi Guys new in Houston

Hey all, Ive been following this forum for a couple months now and decided its time to say hi. My name is Jonathan Tiras, company name is Squeaky Clean Windows and Gutters. I opened up in december of 2016 after doing ac work for 20 years. got a website, squeakycleaninhouston(.)com and also on facebook under squeakycleaninhouston. Been getting most of my jobs through groupon, only one or two a week, but havent really hit the pavement yet. I have my dba, and federal ein, using quickbooks and joist for invoicing. I know im missing things I should be doing, and just wanted some outside perspective.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Thank you

Hello Jonathan and welcome to the forum!

Why did you switch from AC?

1 Like

Got tired of spending all summer in 160 degree attics, hunched over, inhaling dusty humid insulation

3 Likes

Welcome @jonras! Checkout Chris Martinez on Facebook. He owns Love My Windows out of Houston. He puts out a lot of good information for running a window cleaning business.

I take it you survived all the crazy weather a few weeks ago. We flew into Houston and stayed on Galveston Island. While we were there Houston was having crazy amount of rain, flooding, and tornadoes.

1 Like

Wise decision. The full body usage with full ranges of motion while working outside and breathing fresh air makes WC a very healthy activity.

3 Likes

I see that you already have a FB review, so you are off to a good start.
Here is some verbiage that I started sending out to get FB reviews: “Could I please have a FB review for Homer Building Maintenance? Those reviews are critical to my marketing. I am glad you chose me for window cleaning and I look forward to doing more window cleaning for you. Thank you!” and I include the link.

2 Likes

Thanks, ill definately check him out. Yes we survived the weather, im more on the north side of town, so it wasnt too bad.

1 Like

I’m going to plagiarize this idea

2 Likes

OP: Welcome to the forum!

Hey johnathan,

First of all, welcome to the forums.

I am also in Houston. I do work on the East side of Houston, in the Baytown, Pasadena, deer park areas. If I remember correctly, I think someone has told me that they use squeaky clean for their restaurant here in Baytown. But they also said squeaky clean was a franchise and there was a branch in Dallas.

Could this be you coming into Baytown? If so, pm me.

no thats not me, im a single person outfit

i tried googling squeaky clean houston, and im only one shows up

Welcome

1 Like

thanks, love your vids btw. have learned alot from you

1 Like

Thanks man glad to help

Hey Jonathan how’s it going my name is Albert and I am starting a Window Cleaning business in the Humble / Kingwood area. What areas of Houston do you cover?