High Interior Cleaning

5 hours was quite an expensive free training run IMO.

1 Like

Had one, convenient at times, sketchy climb, plenty of pinched fingers and skin when closing… just a heads up homie!

1 Like

It was for my church. My choice, they don’t have equipment or money. Thanks, hope you are feeling better today.
:sunglasses:

Bronchitis sucks!

1 Like

@Garry

Just dont get Schultz sick… Because you don’t want him sick as a dog :joy: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have found (for me anyway) that the “polish” pads are useless. All I use with the two systems I have (speedclean systems) are the fluffy pads. I have about 5 dozen of them at this point.

I also really like the bottle on a belt, but they are pricey. I don’t use spray-away. I use DI water and 90% alcohol.

1 Like

@anon82274079

[quote=“HoosierSqueegee, post:26, topic:46800”] I use DI water and 90% alcohol.
[/quote]

Great glass cleaning solution, when mixed properly and the right situation.

1 Like

Hmmm. So…to wash and to dry?

Yes.

I don’t get my pads soaking wet. One or two squirts from the sprayer are enough until the pad goes dry. I don’t change pads for “wet and dry”. I use one pad until it gets dirty. Then change it.

If windows are dusty, I will use one pad to dry dust the windows before I clean them. Keeps your “cleaning” pads, cleaner, longer.

3 Likes

Thanks Hoosier. You get to be THE MAN today.

1 Like

+1

2 Likes

The indoor kit was one of the best investments I’ve made. I will dry dust with the fluffy pads and use invisible glass lightly on the others for maintenance cleans. I’ll put the non fluffy on my pole at the end of the day to catch any streaks on the outsides too. Very convenient and I have had the indoor kit for over three years and I’ll wash the pads once a week, I have 12 of the non fluffy and 3 fluffy and they are still in great shape.

1 Like

How do you utilize it Seth?

We’ve been using that for interior skylights. Good chance they have used it for interior high work I just have not seen it.

sounds like there are alot of good options. thanks!

Mostly use the pads for inside of skylights too and palladium windows. Also for outside touch ups if needed for higher windows if we can’t just reach out the window from the inside.

Oh, and for the whole interior of the one monthly store front I do! That cuts down so much time and the windows always look great.

I wish I listened to John Lee and started using them sooner than I did. They’re the best thing since the WFP in my opinion.

6 Likes

So, I got one. Pretty cool little ladder. I see what youre saying about the sketchy climb if its not fully extended.

I don’t make it up ladders much anymore, but the big hassle for me is unstrapping it from the roof, fudging around with it inside a home to get it up there, then securing it back to the roof of the van. Too much time and effort wasted for what is usually only one or two windows. This solves that, as I just grab it from the back seat and throw it back in when I’m done.

I have a palladian to bang out tomorrow, so I’ll give a full review then :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ChrisTripleC

Watch your fingers and skin when closing it down (it will pitch or bit a chunk out of your hand)… Don’t rush it homie!

A lot of you guys are really praising the indoor pads. Only thing I think you’d need a ladder for is for the Palladians with the window grilles that you’d have to remove. Or maybe you can just clean each individual pane?

I’ve thought about getting those pads just never got around to it.

It’d be convenient for the skylights. I was on an estimate that had 12 skylights and im never a fan of cleaning the insides.

I definitely think they’d boost efficiency for those high interior types of jobs.

Oh im talking too much, I think ima buy some :slightly_smiling_face:

You will not be disappointed!

1 Like

Speaking of, I just landed that job that has the 12 skylights.

This indoor kit cleans inside skylights well?