High rise windows covered by bird netting

I was recently asked to bid window cleaning on a 11 story building.

Floors 4-11 are covered buy a bird netting. It completely covers all the glass, cant be removed or reach behind. It is similar to a volleyball net.

I was told the last company sprayed pure water through the netting just to be able to say the did something. I explained this isn’t going to get the glass clean and they are well aware, however want it done anyways.

First, how would you go about spraying an 11 story building with pure water? The only water source is on the roof. None on the ground as the building is in a busy downtown area.

Any other suggestions on what to do, other than just walk away from this one? lol

Sounds like use the water source on the roof lol. Use a water hose like the firefighters do lol

I have helped many window cleaners use a pure water system from the roof it’s actually much better because of gravity I would check first TDS of water sometimes the water on the roof is non-potable water. Set up your filter close to your water source then you can run 5/16 hose which is very light with your chair or stage. Use a hand gun sprayer you will have good control with that. Feel free to call me if you need any help with set up 86531000728

That is such a simple solution, but it never crossed my mind. What sort of hand sprayer do you use for 5/16 hose?

Just a garden hose one. We have adapter for 5/16 to garden hose 3/4. This time of year big box stores will have several types