Holy french panes, What would you charge?

Maybe if each window was like $70 a pop, but I believe they were of much higher quality :wink: How’s business down in Dutchess Co?

I’d do $1,110 for maintenance, prob. 16-1700 for paint.

They should have thought about that before they let paint get all over their windows!

Very interesting thread, indeed, because I’m always worrying about my prices not being Bucket Bob level. I read Brian’s opening post, calculated what I would charge, and then I read the responses to compare. Whoa!! $00.82 to $1.52 per pane? I’m charging $1.82 per pane inside and out without paint removal.

Those windows probably cost $300 - $400 each, not including installation. Standard size vinyl windows without the divided lights go for $150 in the store.

Nice Job on getting this one. How will/would you take care of the person that referred you if anything? How long do you expect it to take?

I tried to figure out a price, but my calculator only goes up to 10 digits

$795 reg. price
$250 extra for scraping the paint!
This house is peace of cake 4-5h 3people

Way too low. I like to make a little less than that working alone in a day. I usually quote $1.50 per pane in out on first level divided light. $2 per pan for second story. But I would discount it since it’s such a big job. So, regular pricing would be in the $2,000 range. I don’t hang trouble getting that here.

John K Wyatt
All Washed Up Window Cleaning
awuwindowcleaning.com

Construction clean up is 2.5 times regular price. So depending on how bad it is, it could be extremely higher.

John K Wyatt
awuwindowcleaning.com

The guy who gave me the lead is scheduled for an in/out cleaning on his house, I think I’ll give him a nice discount as a “finders fee” I’m a 1 man show so I’m thinking at least 2 full days.

Got the job for $1,780 plus and extra $550 for a small apartment and a refinished barn. On top of this I also scored a job that took me 4 hours to do and banked $605. Going back in a couple days to do the inside, after she saw how dirty they were.

Nice. Like I said, mine would have been around $1700, so we are pretty close. One man show, myself. Two long days was my thinking. Maybe run into a third day if there was a lot of paint removal.

John K Wyatt
awuwindowcleaning.com

Congrats. Those $1,000 plus jobs go a long way when it’s just you and the guy in the reflection.

John K Wyatt
awuwindowcleaning.com

Nice Job Brian…

time to move . . .
[MENTION=3164]bc window cleaning[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1377]Bruce[/MENTION]
bid a house in Rancho Santa Fe last year you know one of the wealthiest zips in the US
house about 8k square feet all paned glass told her $1500 she started to choke. A 5 million dollar house at the very least.

more to the story but yeah time to move

excuse the dumb aussie rookie, but what is divided light please?

$1711.50, in/out and screens. I understand the going rate for French panes is 75¢ each side ($1.50 in/out). Add $1.00 per screen, no mention of how bad the tracks are. Sometimes those can be a lot of work to get cleaned. Try to sell as a quarterly maintenance for a reduced price then.

Does French door help?
A window unit made up of several to many small panes of glass